Audacia Paula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Issun-bōshi - [WIP]
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Mirrah's Allocations WIP
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Equipment」
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Allocation」
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» Ryōta Ijima's Allocations
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Dragon-folk characters
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Shirō Emiya
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

» A newcomer has arisen
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]
「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm by Misogi Kumagawa

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]

Go down

「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP] Empty 「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]

Post  Misogi Kumagawa Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm

THE BASICS:

Name: 「Misogi Kumagawa」

Alias: 「Naked Apron-sempai」

Orientation: 「Heterosexual」

School Grade: 「Junior High」

Race/Affiliation: 「Minus User, Abnormal」

Appearance:

Height: 「5'8"」

Weight: 「160 lbs」

Hair Color: 「Black」

Eye Color: 「Black」

Distinguishing Features: 「Nothing, I'm pretty normal」

Written Appearance: 「Well, if I had to describe myself I would note my hair. It's black and medium length. It's also straight and lays down rather well. Sometimes it gets a little messy but that doesn't bother me though. My face is probably the next most noticed part of me. People sometimes things its odd that my eyes are black instead of blue or green or whatever. They also comment on how I smile a lot. I take good care of my teeth so they're pretty straight and white. I normally just wear a black school uniform from my old junior high since Mahora can be lax on their dress code. Even when I'm out of school or doing something completely unrelated to academics. It fits really well and I have fourteen of them. I don't know how I managed to get so many.」

Visual Appearance: 「Here's one!」
「Oh and another!」
「So many!」
「A sequel!」
「Oh scary!」
「Here's a funny one!」
「This isn't too many is it?」

Miscellaneous:

Wants: 「To see more girl's panties」

Dislikes: 「Girl's not showing me their panties」

Strengths: 「Powerful fighter, resourceful planner, & a good guy」

Weaknesses: 「Born loser, total minus, & a bad guy」

Mental Illnesses or disorders: 「When I was young the doctor's said there was something wrong with me. I didn't really pay attention to them. They just said it was a minus.」

Physical Illnesses or disorders: 「Nothing negative~」

Alignment: 「I have no alignment. I don't care about good or evil, justice or chaos, or any of that stuff. I do whatever I want.」

Fighting Style: 「Is throwing screws a fighting style?」

Personality: 「I think I'm a pretty good guy. Most people act like I'm some strange enigma, but who can blame them. I am pretty cool, for a side character. Sometimes I like messing with people. Other times I like helping people. Especially when it messes with them. Someone called me a troll whatever that is. I'm pretty stress-free and care-free. I lose a lot, but I don't let that get me down. It's always been that way since I could remember. It's ok to lose. The characters in shonen jump are suppose to grow when they lose.」

General Data:

Friends: 「Nope~」

Family: 「Who?」

Best Memory: 「The moment I knew I was in love. I wanted to make sure I wasn't just in love with her body. So I tore her face off, just to make sure. I was surprised to feel the love coming as strong as it had before.」

Worst Memory: 「When I had to kill the girl I loved. She still haunts me when I die. That's why dieing is so troublesome.」

History: 「I was born a normal boy to a normal family. I grew up slowly as babies do and learned to walk, speak, eat, and use the bathroom all the same. I seemed absolutely normal...until I went to preschool. It started out as me not playing well with other kids. I guess I had a hard time making friends, who knew?! Then when they started to ridicule me the teacher said I was excessively violent. Like hospital kind of violent. I guess I lost my cool.」

「That's when I had to go to that horrid hospital. They were testing kids for abnormalities. Looking for special traits and abilities that made them special and testing to see the potential these children possessed. I knew at that young tender age that this was hell on earth. I saw many other kids like myself. Quiet, confused, lonely. I wonder if their parents tossed them aside when things got tough too. I was lucky to get out of there in one piece. I offered one of the doctors a prize if they let me go, said I was completely normal. It's unfortunate that the people I met at that hospital wouldn't disappear so easily.」

「Things when rather normally until middle school. That's when I met some people who didn't like what I did. I didn't do anything wrong though. Just manipulated a few strings that caused some students to create gangs or sabotage the school, you know child's play. Eventually it all got back to me and one particular girl felt like making life a hassle. She could change everyone...except me. That's also when I met and killed the girl I loved for the greater good. No one else saw it my way, pity. I guess that's when my abnormality became a minus. Forever unsavable by that wretched girl.」

「My minus attracted the attention of those wizards or whatever they are. They threatened me with punishment if I displayed my abilities. I laughed, but they seemed pretty serious. They transferred me to Mahora for that one. And here I am~」

Other notes of interest: 「Plenty but I don't want to tell you~」

Abnormality

Minus
Misogi Kumagawa
Misogi Kumagawa
Rank D
Rank D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum