Audacia Paula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Issun-bōshi - [WIP]
A newcomer has arisen EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Mirrah's Allocations WIP
A newcomer has arisen EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Equipment」
A newcomer has arisen EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Allocation」
A newcomer has arisen EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» Ryōta Ijima's Allocations
A newcomer has arisen EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Dragon-folk characters
A newcomer has arisen EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Shirō Emiya
A newcomer has arisen EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

» A newcomer has arisen
A newcomer has arisen EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]
A newcomer has arisen EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm by Misogi Kumagawa

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A newcomer has arisen

Go down

A newcomer has arisen Empty A newcomer has arisen

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Hello! Some of you might previously know me as 'Meeky', and I can imagine the grimaces (or lack there of) for those of you that do.

I'm here to have fun, yo! Also, there's not much to me, I stay quiet and out of the way and poke into places here and there.

I'm interested in making a dragon-folk character for this forum, but of low-rank as I am willing to put forward dedication to posting on this forum, however I cannot fully guarantee that life won't sweep me away so I don't want to dare to request to play a big-player type of character off of the bat. However I figure that's needless to say as most beginners start at D-rank.

=3; More or less I just wanted opinions, permission and elaboration on a young, low-rank dragon-folk character. I figured it could be tricky as dragon-folk are supposed to (according to the character section) be a might powerful and I'm not entirely sure if that means that the dragon-folk character should be of high standing or rank or if it's okay to have a total sagely goof.

This has been my most awkward introduction of sorts!

I like marshmallows, pavonine, easy going people aaaand... I don't know... Derpinsteins? There! Now it's a bit more of an introduction.

-Aria

Back to top Go down

A newcomer has arisen Empty Re: A newcomer has arisen

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

MEEKY!!! HAI~ It's BSA. I don't have any problems with you being a dragonfolk. It's great to have you on the site!

Back to top Go down

Post  Issun-bōshi Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Ok,first, nice wall-of-text you've posted.

Yes, you can play a dragon-folk, on administrative permission...if it is female. Second, we have character slots open for four A-rank characters, if you're interested.

I see absolutely no problems here, and we are privileged to have you here as a roleplayer.

P.S. Also, inb4 life happens and you leave us again. Now you're here forever.

Issun-bōshi
Rank D
Rank D

https://audaciapaula.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi BSA! -waves enthusiastically- Ah, and I see that my old friend is female-preferencing once again. Can I never play a male character to your happiness? xD That's quite alright, I was planning on this dragon-folk being female anyway. ...Biologically anyway.

Yay for the inb4 proxy, now I can never leave! Wait... Is that a yay? Anyway, thank you guys! I shall now rush on to complete a profile relatively soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Issun-bōshi Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 pm

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LIFE IS LIKE FOR ME!

YOU DON'T KNOW THE SACRIFICES I'VE MADE!!! WHAT IT TOOK TO GET ME FROM WHERE I WAS, TO WHERE I AM TODAY *SHOOPDAWHOOP* BLARRRGGGHHH.

Oh, I'm sorry. I get like that sometimes. Ah...if you really want to play a male, I guess you can...I only ever ask you to play females due to balance when you're recruited...but remember, I liked your brothers trapped in one body guy, so I know you play guys well, too.

Issun-bōshi
Rank D
Rank D

https://audaciapaula.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm

xD Hugs Kamijou, hugs.

I almost forgot about my mage-twins in-one-body-guy... Argh! So many lost characters! D,= I weep for their temporary pause on life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum