Audacia Paula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Issun-bōshi - [WIP]
Upcoming Updates EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Mirrah's Allocations WIP
Upcoming Updates EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Equipment」
Upcoming Updates EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Allocation」
Upcoming Updates EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» Ryōta Ijima's Allocations
Upcoming Updates EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Dragon-folk characters
Upcoming Updates EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Shirō Emiya
Upcoming Updates EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

» A newcomer has arisen
Upcoming Updates EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]
Upcoming Updates EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm by Misogi Kumagawa

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Upcoming Updates

Go down

Upcoming Updates Empty Upcoming Updates

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 am

Here is a list of things that need to get done before we can have a functioning site.

• Forum Advancement: Many more subforums need to be made for Character Specifics and Roleplay Zones as that is where the majority of topics will be placed. Done by Bob, awaiting responses.

• Character Sheet: Fairly self explanatory, we need a character sheet for characters. Done by Bob, awaiting responses.

• Templates: The biggest need are ones for Spells/Moves and Equipment Done by Bob, awaiting responses.

• Meat on our Story Bones: We need some plot and outline of some sort of story for this site to work out. We don't have to adhere to the story, but its a good way to start off and will give us something to talk about when we advertise one day.

• More ideas to add to the list

Last edited by Bob Nukem on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Updates Empty Re: Upcoming Updates

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:01 am

I have added several new subforums to the forum in the Character Specifics and the Roleplay Areas. As such please reply notifying me of any mistakes or improvements that could be made. Most everything is still in a very rough form. I also posted a character and a few templates. Please look these over and give thoughts on it. Remember to come up with more ideas to get this done if you guys wanna get roleplaying soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:25 pm

I've added some full rules for Spells/Moves/etc. as well as the values and specifics for Training Skills and Specialty Skills. With these done character creation is nearly complete so please someone look over the work I've done to make sure nothing is outrageous. I don't mind doing most of this myself, but some reviews would at least assure me it's a good job.

I will be testing everything out by making my character to see everything in action and to see if I forgot anything. Everyone else is more than welcome to do so as well. Best way to test these things out is to use them first hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:13 am

An idea I had for future gaining of PP would simply be training topics. You get more PP for the more words you put into the topic. Since we don't really have missions though training for PP and then training for the spell would be a bitch so let's just combine the two. When you make a training topic with a spell in mind you wanna get, then train for the spell and the topic will get you the PP you need for the spell too. If you just get more PP that could be for free skills without training or something. Tell me what you think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Seems solid, we just need a conversion chart.

Say 100 words equal 1 PP or 10 PP? Something like that. Possibly 200 words make 10 PP? Just some suggestions from me.

-Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Issun-bōshi Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Kiseki wrote:Seems solid, we just need a conversion chart.

Say 100 words equal 1 PP or 10 PP? Something like that. Possibly 200 words make 10 PP? Just some suggestions from me.

-Kiseki

Stfu. Also, I like the system Fall into Place had. Let's steal theirs and not credit them. Sarah will like that.

Issun-bōshi
Rank D
Rank D

https://audaciapaula.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum