Audacia Paula
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Issun-bōshi - [WIP]
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Mirrah's Allocations WIP
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Equipment」
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa's Allocation」
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am by Guest

» Ryōta Ijima's Allocations
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm by Issun-bōshi

» Dragon-folk characters
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm by Guest

» Shirō Emiya
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

» A newcomer has arisen
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:29 pm by Guest

» 「Misogi Kumagawa」 - [WIP]
Not to be off the whole site development but... EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm by Misogi Kumagawa

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Not to be off the whole site development but...

Go down

Not to be off the whole site development but... Empty Not to be off the whole site development but...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Signatures aren't allowed for some reason, You might wanna investigate in that and hopefully fix it. But other than that i want to know a few other minor things.

A) What races are we going to allow?
So far we have seen Ghost, Vampires, Dog tribe members or whatever Kotaro is, Demonfolk and the half breeds of demonfolk.

B) If we do allow them how are we going to manage them?
Are they going to have a separate skill sheet? Or a list with all the perks and cons they get?

C) How is the rank up system going to work?
Now stop, i know you are about to post saying, "The battle system isn't even up yet so we can't do that until that is finished." Well actually you can. Now we need a rock solid way of going up a rank rather than just staying at one rank and magically deciding after ten battles you are up a rank. I know we don't have missions here but like Negi is doing that whole teaching thing to become a master magi maybe we could have things like that. Say slay a dragon to become S-rank, protect a village from invading demonfolk to be A-rank? Things like that. But those are just my two cents.

I hope to get some feedback.

-Kiseki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum